Many of our customers have raised concerns about the coronavirus spreading and what the they can do to reduce the risks and make the students as safe and clean as possible.
If computers, telephones and keyboards are not cleaned correctly an office can become an incubator for potentially dangerous bugs and bacteria. The average desk is capable of housing over 10 million microbes with telephones supporting 25,127 microbes per square inch, keyboards 3,295 and computer mice up to 1,676. A toilet seat would usually contain less harmful particles!
Professional deep clean sanitising Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses including cold and flu viruses, Type A H1N1, Human Coronavirus and RSV. It will also kills bacterias that cause; E.Coli, S.aureus, Listeria, Campylabacter, P.aeruginosa, Salmonella, MRSA, Klebsiella pneumoniae NDM-1 positive.
As the coronavirus is rightly a concern, sanitising provides your team with peace of mind that you are doing everything you can to provide a safe working environment.
A Crystal Clean Service deep cleaning sanitising service will cover common touch points, each workstation and equipment. This not only leaves the areas immaculate but also kills germs and bacteria to prevent cross contamination. Our sanitising services will include:-
- The entire keyboard dusted, including underneath and all debris is removed from between the keys with a specialist power vac.
- Monitors, keyboards, telephones, mice are dusted with a dry microfibre cloth to remove any remaining dust and debris.
- All visible cables are cleared of dust and dirt.
- Computer base cleaned and dedusted.
- Keyboards and mice are brushed out and thoroughly cleaned with a sanitising solution, that kills 99.9% of of germs and viruses
- Monitors and stands are thoroughly and sanitized.
- All stations are left with a sticker stating when and by whom the workstation was cleaned.
We can also sanitise:-
- Fax machines, photo copiers and printers
- Kitchen equipment – Fridge, Kettle, Toaster and Microwave
- Doors and handles
- Light switches
We are also able to provide guidance and supplies so that are able to stay on top of the sanitisation daily to reduce the risk of spreading viruses. Download our tips and checklist here
Find out more today, call 0114 4010 550 or email email@example.com for more information.