Commercial Contract Cleaning Services
Our commercial cleaning services are completed to the highest professional standards. That’s why we provide tailored packages to suit your specific requirements. At Crystal Clean Service we understand the importance of causing minimal disruption and therefore can work flexibly to your time specific schedules.
Professional, Reliable and Stress-Free Cleaning
For us, no job is too big or too small, regardless of the size of your commercial premises, number of employees or how regularly you require us to clean, we are more than happy to help. Not only can we provide a wide range of commercial cleaning services such as office, industrial and car dealership cleaning, we also offer additional services including washroom solutions, computer and telephone sanitization and window and carpet cleaning – making us the one stop shop for your cleaning needs. Click on the links below to find out more about the services we offer.
Why choose Crystal Clean Service?
- Regardless of your industry, we create packages tailored to your specific commercial cleaning requirements.
- We offer an honest and transparent cleaning service, we don’t ever promise things we can’t deliver.
- We employ friendly, competent staff all of whom are trained to a high professional standard, uniformed, DBS checked and carry ID cards at all times.
- We manage staff closely and conduct monthly audits to ensure all cleaning is carried out to the highest standard.
- We aim to resolve any issues within 24 hours of being notified, where reasonably possible.
- We are fully compliant with Health and Safety, carry out risk assessments and provide appropriate documentation to each site.
- We are environmentally aware and ensure that all our products meet or surpass environmental standards.
- We look after our cleaning staff because they look after our clients – we regularly invest in training and development in addition to training all our staff through our Crystal Clean Academy.
Why not give us a call today for a free assessment please call 0800 44 88 326, or email email@example.com and we will be happy to advise you.